Information for Authors
- Abstracts of technical paper should be within 500 words (no figures).
- Use Helvetica (or similar sans-serif font e.g., Arial or Geneva) font
- Lines must be single-spaced (plus additional space between paragraphs).
- Use the following font sizes:
- Title: 18-point bold, Author's name(s): 12-point bold, Author's Affiliations: 10-point normal, Headings: 11-point bold & caps, Sub-headings: 11-point normal & caps, Body text: 10-point normal.
- All papers must be in English
Best Paper awards will be presented during valedictory session of ISFL 2023 on the following categories:
- Poster presentation
- Oral presentation
Registration fee (Inclusive of 18% GST) is payable by Cheque (payable at par) or Demand draft in favour of "Indian Society on Fuels and Lubricants" payable at Faridabad, Haryana, India. The registration money may be transferred directly through bank also. The bank details for “wire transfer” are available in ISFL website (www.ISFL.in)
Registration is required for participating authors as well as delegates.
||From 1st Feb 2023
|Fee for Indian delegates/authors
||Rs.20,060 (Rs.17,000 + 18% GST)
|Fee for Indian academic institutes
||Rs.10030 (Rs.8500 + 18% GST)
|Fee for foreign delegates/authors
||US $354 (US $300 + 18% GST)
|Fee for spouse of the delegates/authors
||Rs.9440 (Rs.8000 + 18% GST)
||US $142 (US $120 + 18% GST)
As a part of registration fee, the registered delegates shall be entitled to have symposium kit, tea / coffee, lunch/dinner and cultural program.
* Registered spouses shall be entitled to receive specially designed kit and to attend cultural evenings with dinner. Special tour program for spouses will be undertaken only upon receipt of minimum 10 nominations, on payment basis.
ISFL Account Details
- Name of the beneficiary: Indian Society on Fuels and Lubricants
- Bank: State Bank of India, IOC Complex Branch Sector-13, Faridabad-121007, India
- Account No 31055312697
- IFSC Code SBIN0010449
- BANK SWIFT CODE SBININBB383
Choose Your Demo
You will find much more options for colors and styling in admin panel. This color picker is used only for demonstation purposes.