Information for Authors
- The Paper Submission & review will be through SAE International – My Tech Zone
- The format / guidelines for abstract and manuscript are available in SAE International website
- Technical papers accepted in peer review process will be published and provided with SAE TEHCNICAL PAPER NUMBER
- The link for abstract submission and link for registration will be updated in the ISFL website.
- The authors who wish not to apply through SAE process can submit the abstract directly in the ISFL website. However, such submissions will not be provided with SAE Technical Paper Number. Authors are requested to submit abstracts covering details of research work within 500 words (with no figure) in MS Word format
Registration fee is payable by Cheque (payable at par) or Demand draft in favour of "Indian Society on Fuels and Lubricants" payable at Faridabad, Haryana, India.
The registration money may be transferred online directly ISFL bank account also. The bank details for “wire transfer” are also given below.
|Indian delegates - Industry
||INR 2006 (1700 +18% GST)
|Indian delegates - Academia
||INR 1003 ( 850 + 18% GST)
||USD 50.74 (43 + 18%GST)
ISFL Account Details
- Name of the beneficiary: Indian Society on Fuels and Lubricants
- Bank: State Bank of India, IOC Complex Branch Sector-13, Faridabad-121007, India
- Account No 31055312697
- IFSC Code SBIN0010449
- BANK SWIFT CODE SBININBB383
Choose Your Demo
You will find much more options for colors and styling in admin panel. This color picker is used only for demonstation purposes.